Salus is one of the oldest bathouse on the Roman coast. Designed and built in 1921 by the owner, Jacopo Puntoni, in 1934 it took the name of Principe and in the 90s, returned to the ancient name of Salus.
The colors of the sea, sun and sand are dominant. Their being both delicate and blinding at the same time inspired the palette of colors used in the Salus Beach rebranding project. These mixed with the typography of the 1920s, when the bathhouse was born, represent the guidelines of this new image, with the aim of transporting it to the present day.